Warning: Declaration of C_DataMapper_Driver_Base::define($object_name, $context = false) should be compatible with C_Component::define($context = false) in /var/www/idc2014.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/datamapper/class.datamapper_driver_base.php on line 0
Guide for submitting
- Login to IDC 2014 submission page provided by EasyChair. Please note that you must use you EasyChair user name and not your e-mail address to log in.
- Click on “New Submission” link on top of the screen.
- Select the track you want to submit your abstract, and click “Continue”.
- Submission form appears, fill in with your abstract and related information.
- You can fill “N/A” on the text box that is irrelevant to you (such as “Fax”).
- At least one author and two keywords are required.
- Click on “Submit Paper” button.
- Submitted abstract can be modified later by loging-in and click on “My submissions”. The menu on the right will assist you with submission modification.
!IMPORTANT: Please remember that all submissions for IDC2014 must be anonymized for blind review.
All submissions must be formatted using the ACM SIG Proceedings Template.
Submission deadlines are found here
Review and publication process